76 Station Road, Loganlea QLD 4131Under Offer
Under contract By Parnam Heir
House - Loganlea QLD
A golden opportunity to secure a beautiful, big solid high-set home in Loganlea ideal for a large family or savvy investor looking for high % returns. This quality, well cared for two storey home offers dual living potential, a generous 1012 sqm flat block and 3 car accommodation that is a tradie’s dream. Opportunity to run a business from home, and plenty of room for your boat, caravan or a granny flat.
Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom has both separate shower and bath, separate toilet, large lounge area. Kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space. A roomy dining nook provides for excellent indoor-outdoor living through sliding doors on to a cool spacious veranda with sail cloth protection and plenty of room for a BBQ.
The huge downstairs lounge is ideal for media, music or family entertainment has a beautiful mosaic tiled floor and quality black-out curtains. A large modern galley style kitchenette will provide for your extended family or guests, plus two lovely tiled rooms with built in robes and a large tiled bathroom with toilet. Separate access to a private fenced courtyard with a build in coal fire BBQ.
Walk to local servo and coffee shop, close to Loganlea Railway Station, Logan Hospital and Griffith Uni. Just across the road from a quiet reserve with a newly developed children’s play area. The possibilities are endless, you will fall in love with this charming home and still feel the same in years to come.
• Upstairs 3 spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom, separate toilet
• Downstairs, 2 rooms with built in robes, modern bathroom
• Split Air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Upstairs Modern Hampton Style kitchen overlooking garden
• Downstairs Modern Galley style kitchenette
• Upstairs generous living with quality wooden, tile and carpet flooring
• Downstairs huge living area with stylish mosaic, tile and marble flooring
• Upstairs enjoy the cool breeze on the roomy veranda BBQ area
• Downstairs sunny fenced patio area with built in BBQ
• Both upstairs and downstairs have dual front and back entrances
• Huge 3 car accommodation area, a Tradie’s dream
• Easy- care garden with 3 raised garden beds & established fruit trees (mango, passion fruit, jack fruit, dragon fruit, macadamia nut tree)
• This site would suit a 4 townhouse development potential *(STCA)
If you are looking for something big enough for the growing family in a highly desirable suburb do not miss this one. Call Parnam Singh Heir to organise your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Garage