7 Raelene Terrace, Springwood QLD 4127Sold $780,000
Neat & Tidy Lowset Brick Home -Make it your home today!
House Sold - Springwood QLD
Crafted with enduring quality and meticulously cared for, this lowset brick home is an ideal choice for first-time homebuyers ready to start a family or savvy investors seeking a promising opportunity.
Rarely does such a valuable property hit the market, poised to captivate significant interest. With potential for expansion and value enhancement, this lowset family home presents an enticing prospect for those looking to establish roots in a peaceful neighbourhood with convenient to all local amenities.
7 Raelene Terrace offers:
* 3 Good sized bedrooms, 2 of them with built-ins
* Main bathroom with separate toilet room for extra convenience
* Large kitchen with ample cupboard storage and bench space
* Tiled flooring throughout
* Boasting a separate lounge + media room
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry with potential to be converted into an additional bathroom
* Security screens on windows and doors
* Gorgeous manicured gardens and a lawn that is perfect for children and pets
* Garden shed for extra storage
* Tandem double carport with lockable gate for more security
* Located on a very generous, 647m² allotment
As far as locations go, it doesn’t get better than this! Located in of the most convenient pocket of Springwood, you’ll feel right at home and enjoy the abundance of local amenities including:
* Walking distance to public transport
* 200m away from Springwood road State school
* 20 mins drive to Brisbane’s CBD
* 40 mins drive to Gold Coast.
* Easy access to Gateway Arterial Motorway, Pacific Motorway & Logan Motorway
* Minutes away from a variety of shopping and dining precincts at Springwood, Rochedale, Underwood, and Mount Gravatt
Don’t miss out! Call Dhaval Nainani now to schedule an inspection and secure your slice of paradise today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pet Friendly