7 Everest Street, Daisy Hill QLD 4127Sold $680,000
You will love living here! Walk to JPC!
House Sold - Daisy Hill QLD
When buying depends on location, quality and inclusions, whether it’s your first home, an addition to your investment portfolio or a great alternative to downsize without compromise, put 7 Everest Street on your shortlist because this property will tick all those boxes! Currently Tenanted until January 2022.
This well presented lowset brick home boasts a floorplan with three bedrooms complete with wardrobes and ceiling fans. The walls and floors are finished in neutral colours and there is ample natural light. The open kitchen and dining room spills out onto a large undercover entertaining terrace on a fully fenced 600 m2 block.
* Three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Tiled Kitchen with loads of cupboard space
* 2 Way bathroom with separate toilet room
* Two split system air conditioning units
* Separate laundry room with outdoor access
* Double garage with internal access and loads of storage.
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fenced backyard with side access.
* Garden shed & Rain Water Tank
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Close to Joh Paul College, transport and shops.
– Walk To John Paul College
– Walk To Daisy Hill State Primary School
– Walk To St Edwards Catholic Primary School
– Easy access to M1 in both directions.
– Close to childcare
– Close to Woolworths Chatswood Road
– Walk to bus stop
– 3 minutes to the Logan Hyperdome and Brisbane busway
– 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– 30 minutes to the Gold Coast
This property won’t last long, Act Now Call Today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage