34 Juers Street, Kingston QLD 4114Sold $600,000
SOLD IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS - RECORD PRICE BY MICHAEL PUCCI
House Sold - Kingston QLD
UNDER CONTRACT – RECORD PRICE IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS BY MICHAEL PUCCI
This home is filled with possibilities and opportunities; this property is surrounded by infrastructure, developments, large lots, private schools and so much more.
Kingston has been designated a growth area for development, as such, opportunities to buy big blocks like this are becoming rarer because owners are developing the property themselves.
Whether you’re looking to reside & renovate, subdivide, rent out or develop, it really is opportunity knocking!
Owners will sell this gem for the right offer.
Ideally located, this home is close to schools, child care, shops, public transport and a myriad of local amenities with quick access to motorways for an easy commute in any direction.
This neat brick home represents great value for money whether you’re a savvy investor or looking for your new family home.
Features include –
– 1351 m2 block – Zoned Low medium density
– 3 Bedrooms (plenty of space to add more)
– 2 bathrooms
– Covered entertainment area
– Beautiful timber decking outdoor entertainment area
– 3 Sheds
– Side entrance/access for vehicles to back yard
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
– 150 M’s to State School
– 300 M’s to Public Transport
– 350 M’s to Shops & Restaurants
– 350 M’s to Post Office
– 350 M’s to Medical Practice & Chemists
– Minutes’ drive (4k’s) to Logan Hospital
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,351 m²
- 2 Garage