34 Juers Street, Kingston QLD 4114Contact agent
DEVELOPABLE SITE - GREAT FAMILY HOME, SUB-DIVIDE OR DEVELOP – ENDLESS POSSIBILITES & POTENTIAL
House - Kingston QLD
This home is filled with possibilities and opportunities; this property is surrounded by infrastructure, developments, large lots, private schools and so much more.
Kingston has been designated a growth area for development, as such, opportunities to buy big blocks like this are becoming rarer because owners are developing the property themselves.
Whether you’re looking to reside & renovate, subdivide, rent out or develop, it really is opportunity knocking!
Owners will sell this gem for the right offer.
Ideally located, this home is close to schools, child care, shops, public transport and a myriad of local amenities with quick access to motorways for an easy commute in any direction.
This neat brick home represents great value for money whether you’re a savvy investor or looking for your new family home.
Features include –
– 1341Sqm block – Zoned Low medium density
– 3 Bedrooms (plenty of space to add more)
– 2 bathrooms
– Covered entertainment area
– Beautiful Tiki Shelter/Bar with timber decking
– 3 Sheds
– Side entrance/access for vehicles to back yard
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
– 150 M’s to State School
– 300 M’s to Public Transport
– 350 M’s to Shops & Restaurants
– 350 M’s to Post Office
– 350 M’s to Medical Practice & Chemists
– Minutes’ drive (4k’s) to Logan Hospital
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,351 m²
- 2 Garage