24 Sapium Street, Kingston QLD 4114Under Offer
Low Set Home in Large elevated block with Potential to Grow
House - Kingston QLD
With a smart street appeal, this neat low set brick home on a elevated 939m2 block would make a brilliant start for the first home buyers or equally attractive to investors looking for a great investment with growth.
This home is spacious loaded with flexibility for living and entertaining, low maintenance and with a large rear yard ideal for families with children and pets.
This property is in a fantastic position! Within walking distance to the Groves Christian College, Early Learning Centre, various local public schools, shops, church and a minutes drive to Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre
• Spacious open plan living & dining area
• Four good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Main bedroom has built in robe
• Bathroom with Separate toilet
• Open plan living area with internal access to garage
• Currently rented at $360 per week which makes a great return
• Garden Shed with covered outdoor patio
• Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Located high on the hill with views
• Large 939m2 elevated block with great potential
To View this property by appointment or to know more about this rare opportunity contact us today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 939 m²