21 Dindi Street, Underwood QLD 4119Submit Offers
MAGNIFICENT FIRST HOME OR EASY INVESTMENT!
House - Underwood QLD
This very modern four bedroom lowset home is a prime rental or a near new first home only 9 years old! Perfectly located in a quiet leafy street with friendly neighbours and within walking distance to the local playground, parklands, and Eight Mile Plains State School, this home must be on your short list if you are serious about buying a home today in the Underwood area.
Offering two living areas plus a fantastic outdoor entertainment area, it’s easy to see yourself sitting back and relaxing inside or out with friends and family all year round. The home has tiled flooring, modern downlights and split system air conditioning, plus plenty of natural light and fresh air from the numerous screened windows.
Interiors include a spacious lounge room that is big and comfortable for a pool table, socialising with friends and unwinding playing games or reading. There’s a spacious dining area that connects to the fully fitted modern kitchen which has trendy cabinetry, tiled splash back and quality appliances including a dishwasher. Central to both inside and outside areas makes for easy catering when guests are over.
Your New Home Features:
– Four Large Bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master Bedroom with air conditioning walk in robe and ensuite
– Two Very Modern and Spacious Bathrooms
– Open plan living area with lounge room and air conditioning
– Modern Kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
– Tiled flooring throughout the home
– Separate laundry room with outdoor access
– Garden shed for equipment
– Double Locked Up Garage
– Fully fenced 610sqm block
– Currently rented at $515 per week
Don’t wait too long, Call Parnam Singh today as this one will be snapped up quick!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining