20 Forest View Crescent, Springfield QLD 4300Sold $538,000
Under contract in less than 7 days with Michael Pucci
House Sold - Springfield QLD
Under contract in less tha 7 days with Michael Pucci
This property comes to market with clear instruction to submit all reasonable offers in mid-500’s. This home ticks all the boxes for family or investors. Make no mistake this property will be sold!
Ideal family friendly home and backyard for the kids or large family. Enjoy it yourself or easily rent it out for a great return.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto a beautiful nature reserve with walking tracks, you can enjoy the private fenced yard with no worries about anybody building behind you. It is perfect for entertaining family and friends for all occasions.
Positioned on a very spacious 646 sqm landscaped allotment, it is just a walk to
– public transport,
– medical & dental clinic,
– shops & restaurants and close to many other local conveniences including government services and schools.
The Premier just announced that a new public hospital is being built in Springfield just minutes away from this property. This hospital, to be completed by 2024, will add even more value to the increasing property values in this area.
Boasting a spacious, open plan, this 1 owner home is the epitome of “Owner Pride” with every area from the front gardens to the back fence being extremely well looked after.
Home Features Include:
– four bedrooms,
– Large master with ensuite & 3 additional bedrooms with – all with built in robes
– large lounge and dining areas,
– spacious outdoor entertaining area
– separate second living area
– large double garage with sink
– covered outdoor entertaining area
– garden shed
– fully fenced, good size yard
Additional Features Include:
– 5KW Solar System
– 2 New Split System Air Conditioners
– New Oven and Stove Top
– Window & Door Security Screens
Call Michael Pucci on 0468 376 624 to book a private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 646 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly