2 Highview Terrace, Daisy Hill QLD 4127Sold $458,000
Doesn’t get any Better than This!
House Sold - Daisy Hill QLD
Single storey house, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms ans 2 car accomodation. Here’s your chance to buy into premier street of Daisy hill -Highview Terrace at great value, Corner lot with north easterly breezes from the Daisy Hill Forest. With ultimate convenience at your fingertips within short walk to John Paul College and St Edwards Catholic Primary, bus stops, parks and the Daisy Hill Conservation Park; short drive to restaurants, shops and local retails, this property deserves your inspection!
– Single level brick home with a sizeable front verandah with a secluded outdoor bench setting surrounded by landscaping with views over the forest
-On entry you are greeted by Airconditioned family lounge
– 4 Spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen with Belling appliances, dishwasher and abundance of cabinet storage space and kitchen benchtops
– Standalone spacious main bathroom with new shower screen and separate toilet, new vanity
– Master bedroom has a ensuite with bathtub/shower and toilet
– Butler’s pantry cum laundry, dishwasher, new hot water system
– Recently repainted and refreshed
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Expansive front yard with low maintenance, fully fenced
– Double carport; 3,000 litre water tank
– Direct bus to Brisbane City 1 min walk, close to M1 for Brisbane or Gold Coast .
Contact Parnam Singh to arrange viewing by Appointment only
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- 2 Garage