18 Tarcoola Street, Rochedale South QLD 4123Submit Offers
Endless possibilities for large or extended families!
House - Rochedale South QLD
Situated on a generous 809m2 size block, this spacious family home will delight family buyers seeking a fantastic home in a good location just 15-20 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD..
This well presented solid high set home features flowing living across two spectacular levels with a brand new kitchen upstairs plus the downstairs area useable as a huge parents/teenagers retreat (or you could convert it into a granny flat), 2nd bathroom, office, rumpus/media room & a large laundry area that leads out to the rear patio overlooking the vibrant garden. You will feel right at home with plenty of space for the entire household.
A well laid out and fluid floor plan provides a choice of living and entertaining options for both formal and casual events. With dual living benefits and endless potential, this property will suit both savvy investors and owner occupiers that are looking for the strongest value in the market today.
Just a stroll to city buses, major shops, Lions club and schools. Located in a quiet street all with easy access to freeway.
Your new home features include:
– Three spacious bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans & plenty of natural light
– New Kitchen with spectacular new hybrid flooring
– Upstairs Bathroom with separate toilet
– Stunning polished timber floors upstairs,
– Ceiling fans, Air-conditioning & Security screens.
– Internal Stairs
– Multi-purpose room downstairs, often used as an extra “bedroom”
– Open planned downstairs rumpus room and game room with tiled flooring
– Second downstairs bathroom
– Large downstairs laundry, also with external access
– Covered entertainment areas upstairs and downstairs,
– Rain Water Tank & Solar Panels
– Double Carport & 3 garden sheds,
– Abundance of storage
– Huge 809sqm block with side access to the right for caravan, boat/ trailer
-15 -20 minutes drive to the City,
-25 -30 minutes to the Gold Coast and
-35- 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast.
If you are looking for something big enough for the growing family in a highly desirable suburb do not miss this one. Call Parnam Singh to organise your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage