1650 Beaudesert-beenleigh Road, Tamborine QLD 4270Contact Agent
Discover the Lifestyle
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
Your perfect hideaway on this magnificent 1.58HA (Approx) of beautiful land which is fully fenced.
Cosy 3 bedroom 1 bath fully renovated solid Rendred basa blocks house . With large 3 bay shed 12*6 and double carport .
4 flat flood free acres with wide street frontage perfect for the horse enthusiast or truck driver with easy access. Potential for this property is endless.
Great location centrally located in between Gold Coast & Brisbane.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Spacious Master bedroom with air-conditioner & built-ins
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Modern 2 way bathroom off the master bedroom
• Large family room with open plan living
• Large kitchen overlooking the beautiful acres
• Wood burning combustion heater
• Indoor laundry
• Potential for dual living ( Subject to council approval)
• 4 bay powered shed
• Brand new 22000litre poly water tank
• Under 15 mins to the M1 major shops and services
• 35 Minutes to the Gold Coast
• Flat flood free acreage
• Easy access
• Currently renting $520 per week
This property is situated opposite the Tamborine national park which offers privacy, amazing horse riding and walking trails.
For viewing by appointment,Contact Parnam Heir (Singh)
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.58 hectare
- 4 Garage