11 Arlington Street, UNDERWOOD QLD 4119Sold $550,000
Looking for a family home with uncapped potential.
House Sold - UNDERWOOD QLD
From the front yard it’s evident that this lovely residence has been cared for at the highest level. With private manicured gardens to complement the front landing, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine on those lazy weekends.
Inside you’ll appreciate that this home’s dual living layout and design holds family living close to heart. All bedrooms are generous in size. Catch the afternoon breezes that flow in off the deck , keeping the temperature pleasant all year round. The Well equipped modern kitchen has plenty of storage.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised on the lower level, with the perfect rumpus with bar. with Bathroom , in addition there is also a single lockup garage and a spacious laundry area.
The huge back yard give your children plenty of room to play.
Location is simply blue chip, being close to public transport, school, Underwood plaza, and freeway access only a short drive away.
• 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Modern kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
• 3 air conditioning systems throughout the house
• 2 fully renovated modern bathrooms
• Insulated roof
• Large deck for entertaining
• Fully fenced 607m2 land
• Polished timber flooring with internal staircase
• 1kw solar systems with 2kw inverter for optimum energy efficiency
• 5000L water tank to service the gardens
In such a prime location with easy access to either the Gold Coast or Brisbane, this home shouldn’t be missed. Contact Parnam Singh Today to book your inspection
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²