Lot 11/34 Rutherford Road, Withcott QLD 4352Submit Offers
Build Your Dream Home - Sought After Location!
- Withcott QLD
Red Rocket is please to present Lot 11, at 34 Rutherford Road, Withcott.
Set in a serene suburban setting, these large acreage lots are ideal for an expansive home, swimming pool, tennis court, a large shed for your extra activities and all the space for a large family. You’ll love the abundant choice of parklands, natural reserves and creeks and watering holes in the area.
The land is flat, expansive with views to the ranges beyond. The new land will have concrete curbing, channelling, underground power, NBN, phone, full pressure town water.
Land is due for registration end of April 2023. All enquiries and offers in writing welcome.
Withcott is a rural town in the Lockyer valley close to the north by bushland reserve, to the west by Jubilee park, to the south by Meewah table top mountain, and to the East by Gatton Creek and Rocky creek. It is easily accessed by Toowoomba Connection Road.
* 11 km to the centre of Toowoomba
* 100m to local playground and parklands
* Only 8 mins(Approx) drive to the Toowoomba Range Shopping Centre
* Catchment area for Centenary Heights High School
* Walking distance to local state school and bus interchange
* Parks: Springbrook park, Merrfields park, Withcott park reserve, Jubilee park, Redwood park.
* Schools: Withcott state school,
* Employment hubs: Toowoomba city centre, Toowoomba Hospital, retail zone on Toowoomba connection road, Bunnings West Toowoomba, University of South Queensland (UniSQ)
* Creeks: Six Mile creek, Rocky creek, Little Oaky Creek, Gatton Creek,
* Neighbouring suburbs: Toowoomba, Rangeville, Blanchview, Lockyer, Ballard, Springs Bluff, Postmans Ridge
Don’t missed the opportunity Call Parnam Singh Heir Today!
- Land is 4,202 m²